Sunday, April 13, 2008

What's Best for Lucy?

As I've mentioned, I'm planning to head to Taiwan on 5/5 to see Lucy?unless, of course, we get news of a decree first then I'll wait and Jeff and I will go together.
It was mentioned to me that maybe I could take her for a few days to the hotel and spend it with her there. That sounds amazing!

But then, it immediately terrifies me. What is the best for her?my visiting SLC 8 hours a day for three days or taking her for three days to the hotel?
I want to be with her so badly, I can't even describe it...but I'm afraid I could be messing her up if I take her away from what she knows only to bring her back.

What's best for my baby girl?

UPDATE 4/15: SLC does not, in fact, want me to take her to the hotel afterall. But I am told I can visit all day. So that's what I'll do!

No comments: