Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tick Tock

6 days, people! Think I should start packing?

I've been so blessed to have such wonderful and thoughtful people who've gone before me and taken pics of Lucy and brought her goodies for me. I'm so happy to be able to do the same for some moms I've met whose kids are in the nursery with Lucy. While I won't be able to take photos due to the new rules there, I will hopefully be able to hand deliver the packages to Sarah and Jaden and make sure sweet Gracyn is sent hers to her foster home.

If anyone else has a child at SLC, let me know. I'll do my best to look in and give extra hugs and cuddles and tell him/her that Mommy and Daddy will soon be on their way.

And Sarah, I'm going to peek into that infant room and see if I can find a little one with your name... she's just GOT to be coming soon!

No comments: