Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Next Best Thing...

While we wait one more week before getting on the plane (yes, ONE more week!)... we get to celebrate the homecoming of another little one. This post is dedicated to Tiffanie and her sweet Gracyn. Tiff is just hours from jumping on a plane and FINALLY getting her little girl.

Tiff and I have emailed and chatted via phone for months now... she first saw Gracyn's photo last November and we both thought we were going to speed through the process. Remember the dream of traveling in February, Tiff? Well, here we are... our lives changing forever just a week apart from one another.

Go get her, Mom of TWO! We are so close to that dream of watching our princess costume-clad girls hitting Disneyland with our boys... it's within our reach.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for both of you! :) I can't wait to see pics of the princesses and I am so jealous of the Disney trip!

hugs
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
This doesn't have anything to do with your post, but thanks for taking babyfoods to SLC for our babies. Leaving her knowing their supply was running low really hit a nerve with me and only Chris can tell you how crazy I was when I came home and expained the situation. I'm thrilled that they allowed you to make this contribution. You Rock!
Your next sunshine, Little Lucy will be in your arms before you know it! So Happy for you!!!!
Lora

Anonymous said...

One more week! I just got goose bumps thinking about that. Just wait till daddy and those brothers get ahold of that cute little Lucy - I think you are going to have to fight for your chance to hold her ;)

Anonymous said...

ONE WEEK!! Jackie, are you totally pinching yourself black and blue???

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I just got chills reading your post... how sweet is it that you can share this hugely special moment with others who completely understand what you have been through?! I am so excited for both you and Tiffanie, what a blessing to be what you are to each other.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post Jackie!!! So sorry I didn't have time to call before we left. When do you come home? We should be down south in September! Can't wait to watch you bring Lucy home. . .the journey is amazing. . .Hugs, Tiff

Anonymous said...

I'm very excited for both you and Tiffanie! It's been a long time coming and I can't wait until you are both home with your girls!

Hugs, Lori

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
I finally don't dread reading your blog! This is so exciting! It is really happening! Kimi can't wait to welcome home her mei mei's and introduce them to the world of princesses and mickey mouse! I'm so very very happy for your family! Can not wait to see the first photos with the boys and Lucy!
lots of Love,
megan and Kimi

Anonymous said...

P.S. Let me clarify...I love your blog, it's just been so hard reading about your extremely long and agonizing wait for little Lucy. But now we can start celebrating!
XOXO
Megan