Monday, August 4, 2008

The East Coast Tour Nears the End...

We've done so much over the past week plus... and it's all winding down today. Tomorrow, we'll hop on a plane and head back to CA. (I admit I'm a bit stressed with the recent shaking happening there.)

We've had a great time seeing family on both sides--the boys got to reconnect with aunts, uncles and cousins and met some on Jeff's side of the family. The boys also got to spend the night at their east coast pals' house while we enjoyed a grownups-only wedding. (the best kind of wedding in my opinion :) I'll have a slide show of our trip soon... it's been quite an adventure.

With all the speedy news a few weeks ago, I was convinced that we'd be heading back west with a first decree. It looks like that's not going to happen. I keep reminding myself that this is the last trip we'll take without her. Each day without news is harder than the last...

When we do get the good news, we'll definitely be ready to dress her! Lucy's received so many fun outfits from our family and friends on the east coast.

Thanks to Nana and Grampy, Tim & Jenn and the kids, and the Contes for the adorable gifts! I couldn't help myself and had to add a couple of Red Sox outfits too. :)

Here's to a new week with promise of some good news... keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: