Sunday, July 13, 2008

Two Words: Fast Judge!

I got a late-night email from our agency last night letting us know that not only are we assigned to a judge now--but it's the FAST judge! Can you believe it???????????

(I will give you a minute to get crazy)

OK, settle down, people! (Scratch that, keep screaming) Jeff and I are just flipping out happy over this news. We're not sure how fast the fast judge is... but anyone called the "fast judge" can't be too slow, right?

Now I can start digging into the big stuff, preparing for Lucy to come home. Like a new double stroller, and a carrier for her (perhaps a sling since she's still so light)... if you have must-haves that you've discovered when bringing home a toddler, let me know!

Happy Sunday, everyone.


Note: If you're considering adoption, may we suggest you wear a helmet or a seat belt of some sort of protective gear when you begin the process. Because this is one heck of a roller coaster.

No comments: