Friday, July 18, 2008

Days Away from a Decree?

I got an email from our agency last night letting us know that SLC spoke with the court and we could possibly have a decree by the end of JULY. That would be absolutely incredible! Given past cases, that would have us traveling sometime in September...

Funny thing: September is the end of summer and the beginning of the leaves changing in New England so that means 65 people who voted on our "When will Lucy come home" poll would be right! I'm not even going to mention those three 'glass half empty' people who voted Christmas and 2009. (wink, wink)

I've gotten lots of emails wondering if I've dropped off the face of the earth since I last posted. Sorry! I've been kicked down with a big-time case of the flu. Hey, but I did lose 5 of the 8 pounds I was aiming for. Who knew 48 hours of no food was the way to go.

No comments: