Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sweet Sarah...

I got to see Miss Sarah, Mom Marina and the rest of the happy H family today! I am amazed at how far Sarah has come in such a short time. Not only is she active and playful--especially impressive since she recently underwent some serious stuff... but she is so in love with her mama and daddy and big brothers. Thank you, Marina, for letting us Macs invade your space for a bit and visit. I can't help but dream forward when we're getting our girls together. It won't be long...



You'll notice I only have photos of Sarah eating and sleeping. That's because I was so amazed and excited to play with her that I didn't even think to pull out my camera 'til she was wiped out! You'll just have to go to Marina's blog to keep up with all the smiles in that household.

No comments: