Tuesday, July 1, 2008

High Fives on the Schoolyard

Although this blog is called Taiwan Lucy, you know I love to tell little stories about her big brothers too. In fact, I was just telling someone the other day that I'm looking forward to moving this blog over to Taiwan-on soon and writing about all the laughs, drama, and challenges that go with three very different kids with equally funny yet unique personalities.

That being said, I just had to share a little gem from today. J & B started a new preschool. (Remember THIS?) Well, J's teacher told Jeff that when they were out on the playground this morning??which they are at the same time although they're in separate classes??she saw them approach each other to exchange high fives. I know I'm a bit biased but they crack me up!

Maybe they have a sense that something big is happening soon...

No comments: