Thursday, May 29, 2008

What's That At the End of the Tunnel?



Could it be a light? After all these months?

Where do I begin... how about with we have a first decree for the guardianship case.

(I'll give you a few seconds to jump around screaming woo hoo and it's about time!)

What does this mean? It means that in the next couple of weeks, we should be ready to start our adoption case. Which is fantastic news. It really is. Although I find myself these days trying to remind myself that it's great news. Hard to get too optimistic when it's been this long and we're not even logged into the court. But we're moving forward and forward is definitely the right direction.

Lots of huge news this week. Marina and Lora got their first rulings and will be heading to Taiwan in the coming weeks! I'm so happy for them and for Sarah and Allie. They'll be able to be with their babies in time for the big first birthday.

Please keep Lucy in your thoughts. I'm so saddened to think how difficult it is that every friend she's known keeps getting plucked out of her life. She's one of the oldest kids there and my heart breaks that I can't just go get her.



No comments: