Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, Sweet Boy!

On May 20, 2004 at 8:11 a.m. a beautiful baby boy entered the world and turned a couple into a family. What he's brought us in the past four years has been incredible. He's a sweet, caring little man and we couldn't be more proud of him. And just the other day, he started reading! So it's been a big week around here...

For his party, we took him and his close friends to Build-a-Bear where I think they had a blast. Enjoy the pics!

On a side note, he was naming everyone who would be attending the party and asked, "do you think Lucy can come to my party?" I took a deep breath and replied, "next year, for sure."

When he got home from the party, he went up stairs and climbed into Lucy's crib and rested. I think I know what he's wishing for his birthday and I pray he'll soon get it?for everyone's sake.










Happy Birthday, cuddle cubs. We love you like crazy.

No comments: