Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What a Day!

So there I was, minding my own business at work, when an impromptu meeting was called. Imagine my surprise when I walked into the conference room just busting with pink, pink, pink! There were my co-workers with a surprise baby shower...complete with pastries and champagne! It was fantastic--adorable pink fortune cookie boxes and pink paper lanterns. I just LOVED it!

Check out some of the beautiful gifts. Lucy is already a fixture at momlogic.com!
Lucy is going to be the best-dressed girl in Southern California. And, check out the books in one pic... they're children's stories in both English and Mandarin. How cool is that? And, not to be left out--even the boys, Jeff and I got cool surprises out of the deal!


Thanks to my fabulous co-workers and friends at momlogic!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jackie! What ablessing! :) how fun to have a shower :) You have very nice coworkers! ;)

It is getting so close now!!

Blessings,
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

She is definitely going to be one well dressed girl!
The outfits are too cute.

Are you packed yet? Times ticking! ;)

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
What adorable clothes - love the 3 pearl necklace too!!! I so wish I could be following more closely. I will be keeping my eye on you and Lucy as much as I can. Know you're in my heart and prayers. Hope to meet up with you guys soon.
Hugs,
Tiff

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see Lucy in the rocker tutu.

Anonymous said...

How thoughful! You have some beautiful clothes for your precious girl.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! Those clothes are darling! I'm thinking Lucy won't EVER have to wear the same thing twice! Thinking of you!! Have a great trip and I'll be "stalking" your blog in the meantime!! :)
Holli

Anonymous said...

That is very exciting! Lucy got some cool clothes. Only 5 days! Yippie.......... You must be jumping for joy!

Anonymous said...

So much cuteness all in one place!! :) I love the tutu!!

Anonymous said...

what beautiful clothes...love those shoes..too cute! How sweet of your co-workers to give you surprise shower, very kind! I can't wait for your journey to beginning (again,part 4,right?) How exciting you will have Lucy in arms again very soon! Safe travels!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

That is so fantastic!! What awesome people you work with. She's going to be so beautiful and well dressed! Super cute stuff!!

Eeek! not long now!! :)

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Now that is awesome possum!
I love it! Surprises, pink, cute little shoes, NO MORE UPDATES FOR YOU, gonna be holding her in your arms soon, Leaving on a jet plane WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE IT! Excited for your travel, coming to a plane near you! Have a great uneventful trip!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Your coworkers are sweet :) But I guess you'd expect that at a place called MomLogic, right?